Having combined our highly competent crews, strong equipment bases and experience gained while executing a variety of projects, we are able to provide a full slate of onshore drilling services to the oil & gas upstream industry.
COILED TUBING and NITROGEN UNIT SERVICE – SCOPE OF WORKS:
- Well cleanouts from sand, paraffin deposits, sediments, hydrates and other debris
- Nitrogen gas lifting
- Production stimulation (formation acidizing or fracturing)
- Milling and drilling with downhole motors: frac plugs and ports, cement, general debris removal – including bridge plugs and scale
- High pressure jetting
- Plug or bridge plug setting for plugging back depleted zones or isolating leaks
- Run with Thru-tubing inflatables tools: packers, plugs, cement retainers etc.
- Logging and various types of perforating
- Tools run on CT for various parts of the completion operation
- Velocity String Installation
- Cement Squeezing
- Well killing
- Fishing jobs
- Displacing fluids from the borehole with nitrogen
- Pressure/leak testing
- Displacing vessels and pipelines, installation cleaning
To receive more details about Coiled Tubing and Nitrogen Unit Service please CONTACT US!