The Board of EXALO attaches great importance to the management of QHSE. QHSE System is seen as an absolute priority in all operations. The main objective of the system is to build safety awareness among staff. The system is also developing skills of observation and communication of potential risks during the occurrence of adverse events.
Components of QHSE at EXALO regarding safety, health and the environment and quality management system are based on an international standards and best oilfield practices. Annually, the system is inspected by the authorized European certification bodies. We believe that we can conduct our company without accidents and environmental damage, and it is the goal to which we aspire.
EXALO QHSE Management System is externally audited by TUV SUD (Germany) & holds certificates of compliance with:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
- BS OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System)
Scope of the QHSE System in EXALO:
- Improving teamwork, promoting a culture of safety and environmental protection
- The implementation of the latest technologies, tools and materials
- Identifying the risks during the design stage of each drilling project
- Permanent improvement of employees in health and environmental protection
- Conducting research of harmful factors at the workplace and to minimize the impact of these factors on the health of people involved in the project
- Preparation of response plans in case of an emergency issues
- Conducting an open dialogue with the local communities about the potential issues connected to the activities of EXALO
- Minimizing the impact of drilling process on the environment and elimination of environmental risks in the course of hydrocarbon exploration
- Conducting economical and rational use of materials and energy
- STOP system – comprehensive programme and rules for workplace, related to observation and prevention of potential threats and methods of its elimination.