Exalo Drilling carries out projects both on the Polish market and on foreign markets. One of the countries in which Exalo implements drilling and service works is Pakistan. Exalo activity on the Pakistani market is over 21 years and thanks to our extensive experience and highly qualified staff, our company successfully performs a number of onshore drilling projects. Among current and future projects, we can distinguish:
- borehole Qadirpur 59, implemented for OGDCL, device IRI 1700, rig 308 crew - drilling in search of gas, production well;
- borehole Roshan-1, implemented for POGC, device Drillmec 2000HP, rig 304 crew - drilling in search of gas, discovery well;
- boreholes Rajani 10 and Rajani 11, implemented for UEP, device IDM 2000, rig 303 crew – in case of Rajani 10 drilling in search of gas, discovery well;
- tests on the borehole Khaur North-1, implemented for POL, device Drillmec 2000 HP, rig 305 crew – drilling in search of oil, discovery well;
- borehole Zamzana North-2, implemented for OPPL, device Drillmec 2000 HP, rig 305 crew - drilling in search of gas, production well;
- implementation of wells for UEP, testing borehole by Swabing units.