Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), please be informed that:
- Exalo Drilling Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office at pl. Staszica 9, 64-920 Piła, is the controller of your personal data (hereinafter: ‘Controller’).
- You may contact the Controller by sending a letter to the address given above, or contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or calling at (+48) 607 449 872.
- Your consent granted in the electronic contact form is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed only to identify the sender and handle correspondence in the scope defined in the form.
- Your data will be stored for the period of cooperation with the Controller, until you withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data. The period of processing may be extended from time to time by the period when the Controller pursues any claims or defends against such claims.
- Your data will be transferred to the IT system and IT service providers contracted by the Controller.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer your data to any third country or international organisation.
- You have the right of access to your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure (withdrawal of consent), restriction of processing, and the right to data portability.
- You may withdraw your consent for personal data processing by clicking UNSUBSCRIBE.
- Due to the processing of your personal data, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- On the basis of your personal data, the Controller will not make any automated decisions concerning you, including decisions based on profiling.